Child Support

At Whelchel, Dunlap, Jarrard & Walker, LLP, our family law attorneys are here to assist you with the modification of an existing order for child support or child support matter. Our attorneys understand that many things may change after a divorce is granted.

If one or both parents' income has changed significantly since the entry of the divorce decree, a modification of the existing child support award may be in order. Our child support lawyers are here to assist you in determining whether you should seek a modification of an existing order. They may also represent you if the other parent has filed a modification action seeking an increase in the award or a decrease in the amount that you receive on behalf of your child(ren). 

To speak with a lawyer about your child support case, contact us today. 


Child Support Lawyers:

Lucy K. Henry

Bethany Sauls Magnus